With craftsman’s spirit, A&C always tries to do better.

Toggle Navigation

Sichuan Company bought mining share - .

Sichuan Company bought mining share. Asmara, 26 April 2016- The Chinese Sichuan Road and Bridge Mining Investment has bought the 60% share of the Sunrige Gold Mining Company in Asmara. The Agreement was signed by Mr. Hagos Gebrehiwet,, the Chairman of the Eritrean National Mining Corporation (ENAMCO), Mr. Michael Hopley, President and CEO of Sunrige Gold, and Mr. Yang .

Get Price

Danakali banks on new investor mood to fund .

07.09.2018· Danakali's Colluli Mining Share Company (CMSC) is a 50:50 venture with state-owned Eritrean National Mining Corporation (ENAMCO), a split analysts say may unnerve some investors.

Get Price

AMC appointed to support Colluli mining .

In early May, Danakali Limited and the Eritrean National Mining Corporation ("ENAMCO") announced the appointment of AMC Consultants (AMC) to "support the mining contract tendering process and conduct refinement and optimization work on the definitive feasibility study ("DFS") mine schedule."

Get Price

Security Council

Report of the Monitoring Group on Somalia and Eritrea pursuant to Security Council resolution 2111 (2013) Contents Page ... ENAMCO Eritrean National Mining Corporation GDM/A Gambella Democratic Movement and Army NDA National Democratic Alliance OLF Oromo Liberation Front ONLF Ogaden National Liberation Front PFDJ People's Front for Democracy and Justice RPG Rocket .

Get Price

Danakali secures $200m loan for Eritrean mining .

Colluli Mining Share Company, in which Australia's Danakali and Eritrea's National Mining Corporation each own 50%, has raised a seven year $200m senior secured loan.

Get Price

Canadian firm to face historic legal case ... - The .

Since Nevsun owns 60% of the Bisha Mining Share Company, which owns and operates the mine (the other 40% is owned by the Eritrean government), the plaintiffs claim .

Get Price

Supreme Court rejects Nevsun's appeal to hear .

Nevsun had a 60 per cent stake in the Bisha mine, while the Eritrean National Mining Corporation (ENAMCO), a government organization, owned the other 40 per cent. According to the CBC, the Bisha mine was the only major source of income for the Eritrean regime for a number of years. A new era in shaft sinking . Tunnelling equipment manufacturer Herrenknecht adapts its technology to sink shafts ...

Get Price

Danakali appoints two directors from AFC

Company (CMSC), a 50:50 joint venture between Danakali and the Eritrean National Mining Corporation (ENAMCO). The Project is located in the Danakil Depression region of Eritrea, East Africa, and is ~75km from the Red Sea coast, making it one of the most accessible potash deposits globally. Mineralisation within the Colluli resource commences at just 16m, making it the world's shallowest ...

Get Price

Visa Information – The Consulate General of the .

Eritrea Telecommunication Services Corporation (EriTel) Asmara Brewery; Eritrea Investment Centre; Danakali and the Eritrean National Mining Company; Nevsun Resources Limited; Search for: Search. Visa Information. ENTRY VISA TO ERITREA. Eritrea National Identification Card bearer are not required an entry visa. Please read the following regulations carefully to ensure that this form is fully ...

Get Price

October | 2014 | Endelevu 3.0

Nevsun Resources Ltd. ist ein kanadisches Bergbauunternehmen, welches auch im totalitären Staat Eritrea operiert. Nevson hat dazu das Joint-Venture Unternehmen "Bisha Mining Share Company" mit der staatlichen Bergbaugesellschaft von Eritrea, der Eritrean National Mining Corporation .

Get Price

Danakali builds momentum at potash project - .

In 2018, Colluli Mining Share Company (CMSC), Danakali and Eritrean National Mining Company's (ENAMCO) joint venture, secured a US$200 million senior debt facility from AFC.

Get Price

Energy: ResGen gets funding to start mining coal .

Resource Generation (ASX:RES) had some good news for the market this morning: it's secured funds to advance its Boikarabelo coal mine in South Africa. The company said it executed binding agreements for a syndicated loan facility of 4.2 billion South African rand ($421m) to develop the project. ResGen runs the mine through its operating subsidiary, [.]

Get Price

Danakali banks on new investor mood to fund .

Danakali's Colluli Mining Share Company (CMSC) is a 50:50 venture with state-owned Eritrean National Mining Corporation (ENAMCO), a split analysts say may unnerve some investors.

Get Price

Danakali secures $200m loan for Eritrean mining .

Colluli Mining Share Company, in which Australia's Danakali and Eritrea's National Mining Corporation each own 50%, has raised a seven year $200m senior secured loan.

Get Price

AMC appointed to support Colluli mining .

In early May, Danakali Limited and the Eritrean National Mining Corporation ("ENAMCO") announced the appointment of AMC Consultants (AMC) to "support the mining contract tendering process and conduct refinement and optimization work on the definitive feasibility study ("DFS") mine schedule." The announcement explained that the "revised and optimized schedule will be aligned to ...

Get Price

Bisha Mining Share Company | LinkedIn

Bisha Mining is an Eritrean company formed for the development and operation of the Bisha Mine in western Eritrea. It is owned by Nevsun Resources Ltd. (60%) and the Eritrean National Mining Corporation (ENAMCO) (40%). The Bisha Mine is a high-grade copper, gold, silver and zinc mine that commenced production in February 2011. The Bisha Mine has received continuous support from the Eritrean ...

Get Price

Sichuan Company bought mining share | .

Sichuan Company bought mining share. The Chinese Sichuan Road and Bridge Mining Investment has bought the 60% share of the Sunrige Gold Mining Company in Asmara. The Agreement was signed by Mr. HagosGebrehiwet,, the Chairman of the Eritrean National Mining Corporation (ENAMCO), Mr. Michael Hopley,the Director of Sunrige Gold, and Mr. Yang Chuan, the Vice General Manager of the .

Get Price

Danakali secures $200m loan for Eritrean mining .

Colluli Mining Share Company, in which Australia's Danakali and Eritrea's National Mining Corporation each own 50%, has raised a seven year $200m senior secured loan.

Get Price

Djibouti 'shocked' by Somalia's position on .

Djibouti has formally responded to a recent call by Somalia that United Nations Security Council (UNSC) sanctions on Eritrea be lifted. According to Djibouti it was 'deeply shocked' by that position. Somali president Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed on a three-day official visit to Asmara said the sanctions imposed since 2009 had to be lifted given the [.]

Get Price

N E W S R E L E A S E

from mining buy side, sell side and media analysts. The visit was well received by everyone attending, as well as by the Ministry of Energy and Mines and the Eritrean National Mining Corporation (ENAMCO). The property tour and country visit was a coordinated effort by Nevsun and Sunridge Gold Corporation. The visitors also had an opportunity to meet with two other companies actively exploring ...

Get Price

About Us - Danakali

About Danakali Limited. Danakali Limited (ASX: DNK, LSE: DNK) is focused on the development of the Colluli Potash Project (Colluli or the Project). The Project is located in the Danakil Depression region of Eritrea, East Africa and is owned by the Colluli Mining Share Company (CMSC). CMSC is a 50:50 Joint Venture between Danakali Limited and the Eritrean National Mining Company (ENAMCO ...

Get Price

Foreign Investment in Eritrea's Mining Sector: .

Human Rights Watch believes that investors in Eritrea's mining sector risk complicity in gross human rights abuses unless they take effective steps to ensure that no national service conscript ...

Get Price

The Consulate General of the State of Eritrea in .

The Consulate General of the State of Eritrea in Toronto, Ontario is the Government of Eritrea's Official Representative to Canada. It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to our website. This website will serve as an outlet for consular services that are available in our office. Our office provides services including, VISA, Passport, and other consular related matters. The Consulate ...

Get Price

Fluor Wins FEED Contract for Potash Mining .

Fluor wins FEED contract for Potash Mining Project in East Africa Tweet this IRVING, Texas--( BUSINESS WIRE )-- Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) was awarded a front-end engineering, design and optimization (FEED) contract by Danakali Limited (ASX: DNK) in Eritrea, East Africa for the Colluli Potash Project following a competitive tendering process initiated and completed in 2016.

Get Price